I wanted to first off thank all my followers! I cannot believe in just a short time I am already at 60+ followers! I am beyond grateful and hope that in some way I inspire each and one of you with each post! I have to say since blogging I have had some much fun and even discovered soo many things about myself! I hope that in the future you all enjoy my posts and get inspired to create something beautiful wether food, writing, clothing, whatever it may be 🙂
So let’s get to the good stuff. I was graciously nominated by the blog, “And Thats All She Wrote!” with the Inspiring Blog Award. This blog is filled with such inspiring posts about her life and has an array of different topics, from recipes, to life stories she shares it all. It is intimate and a beautiful read and you will not be disappointed if you check it out! I am beyond honored due the fact that I am still new to the world of blogging and the thought of being nominated for anything is an upmost honor. This to me honestly show that I can inspire someone with each post that I write. So I hope to bring you all inspiring posts in the future 🙂
So now to the rules of the Inspiring Blogging Award. Other than posting the award (TADA lol), link the person who had nominated you in your future posts (I also think thanking them is always nice :-)), than share 8 facts about yourself, then last but not least nominate fellow bloggers that you feel are an inspiration. So here goes nothing…
8 Facts about this Culinary Girl
1. Music is literally a part of my life and a part of me. I cannot function without it whether working in the kitchen, driving, reading, writing, the list goes on. It inspires me not only to create, but it helps me think at times…basically music was my first love and will always be ♥
2. Even though I am a “winter baby” and was even born in a blizzard (January 3), I HATE the snow! Maybe cause I grew up with snow or the fact that I was born in a blizzard and had countless bday parties ruined, or even the fact that I had to go to school in a foot of snow (damn that school that was in the snow-belt of America!) I just am not to found of it. But I have to admit it is pretty to look at…
3. Other than baking and cooking, poetry and writing short stories is another form of therapy for me. When I cannot express myself the way I would like, I like to write it out. Writing has calmed my mind in soo many occasions.
4. Even though I sometimes appear to be level-headed and always have my shit together (excuse my french), in my head I always second guess myself and strive to be perfect.
5. I am a hopeless romantic at heart
6. I love taking pictures, especially food pictures and abstracts of things around me
7. I am very close to my family (some related by blood and some not) and believe in the end of the day they will always be there, and they always have.
8. I am a HUGE daydreamer 🙂
Now that you have a feel of who I am I hope you all enjoy my following nominations. These are blogs that I follow that I love reading and they inspire me to create something new. Some may be repeats from my Super Sweet Blogger Award post but they just inspire me that I have to repeat them again!
All these blogs range from different topics to subjects but I love them all. I wish I could add more, but that could take all day! Inspiration is key, and I know if you read any of these you will be inspired just like I am 🙂